Craft imaginations into reality
Do you think you have the skills to bring ideas to life? We at Codistan are constantly looking for young, passionate and creative designers. If you have a design in your mind, Codistan is your canvas. You would get a chance to truly test and polish your designing skills by getting exposed to a wide range of diversified brands and products to work with. The primary work would be to do the design work for various brands so a designer with a broad and diversified creative perspective will be preferred. The designers should have good knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator. People with knowledge of coral would be preferred. So if you think you have what it takes, send in your CVs and portfolios today and become a part of the most empowering crew!
As a AR/VR intern you will work across the creative, marketing, tech and production teams on a variety of work from VR pitches and demos, brainstorms, presentations, research and development of projects.
We would like an intern who brings a great deal of energy and ideas, and who really thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where passion for creating the high-end AR/VR experiences are at the core of what you want to do.
- Utilize innovative ideas and approaches to assist in the development of working models to serve the needs of our faculty, students and researchers
- Complete a project from start to finish and write-up and present the work product to the UMass community
- Participate in team projects
- Conduct online research
- Perform other duties as required
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to collect and record information from a wide variety of sources
- Possesses positive attitude and creativity
- Ability to travel to off-site locations
- Develop code using C# or C
- Unity, Visual Studi
- 3D model software
- Game design